Monday, March 12, 2007

MORE PAPERWORK....!

Man, just when u thought it was gonna get easier i totally read over all my paperwork for my invitation to FIJI.... The red tape and essays and resumees never end..~!!!!!
I need to now file a new updated resumee for my in country officers to check out, and answer a 5 part essay about what i am plan on getting out of this experience, ect ect... Guess i had better get used to it huh.. Its not that hard, just one more thing on my plate.. :)
For anyone thinking of getting into the Peace Corps, just know, that you will never be done filling out paperwork, filling out forms, getting medically probed and prodded and writing essays or statements!!!!
On a better note i now have a new IPOD Video 80 gig !! So now i can take all my music with me as well as some videos too....~!!! Sweet... I have to get SCUBA certified so i am in the middle of taking classes right now and i'm glad i am.. I've always wanted to but Since my placement officer wanted me to get SCUBA certified it kinda forced me to, which i am glad....
Going to bed now.... Soooo tired and worn out.....

No comments: