Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Back Home for a Little......

So after a 5 day stint on the road from eugene Oregon back to Mt Vernon Ohio, i am finally back in my hometown where i grew up for about 10 more days... Its kinda nice to unwind after travelling for soo long and nice to finally not be working !!! Its a little more slow paced life back here which is just what i needed.. I am basically enjoying friends and family and getting all my things i'm gonna bring with me to FIJI figured out... If any of my Oregon friends are reading this i will def miss all you guys... I will also miss that beautiful state and the Oregon Coast...
Hopefully i will come to feel the same way about the FIJIAN coast and sunsets.... I'm having mini anxiety attacks from time to time when thinking about leaving for FIJI but hopefully those will dissipate with time! lol
Once i figure out my contact info in FIJI i will make sure to post it on here as well as my myspace account in case anyone actually reads this! lol
I'll prob update this one more time before i leave!!!

No comments: