Friday, February 8, 2008

Shitty week....

So i had a really crappy week last week.. A cyclone hit my island and My bure was damaged a little bit and i had alot of stuff that was wet.. Then it rained straight for about 10 days. One of my dogs had about half her face cut in 2 by someone with a cane knife(I need to add it was an accident..not by me) and she died a few days ago. My other dog came down with a virus called Parvo and almost died... I got a sinus infection and still have it as of today.. But alas, all this too shall pass... Its bright and sunny here today and i'm feeling a bit better...
More books read...

The Richest Man In Babylon- George S. Clason

The Life of PI- Yann Martel

The Guide to raising fish in Fiji(REal Page Turner)- Michael Yerkey

A Patriots Handbook- Caroline Kennedy

I'll be Home on the 23rd of March and Leave on the 2nd of April
Can't Wait to see you all...!!!

5 comments:

Katie Beach said...

You failed to mention you had a birthday...sorry about the dog. We cannot wait to see you. Love,
Corey & Katie

Unknown said...

Well, I got my new mattress delivered yesterday. Adam went shopping w/me for it, he was so...oo thrilled. I asked him if he wanted to go shopping with the next day & his response was "NO WAY". You are going to be so surprised when you see him again; he has grown so much & is so amazingly intelligent. He's also a very good little boy.

Also switched other mattresses around, washed walls & washed all the bedding, all in preparation for you coming home. Figured it was good incentive to get my spring cleaning done early.

Income taxes done & deposited to your account.

Really looking forward to seeing you. I have vacation from March 24th thru April 2.

I hope you don't have any further pet problems and I hope you get over sinus infection.

Love,

Mom

Unknown said...

Hi,

Well you're missing a beautiful Winter Wonderland. We have 4-6 inches on the ground and it's still coming. They are predicting the possibility that in addition to what we have now, we may get addition 6-8 inches. Have I mentioned that I HATE WINTER. Hopefully the weather will be much nicer when you get back here. Otherwise, it will be a major shock to your system. Have invited everyone for Easter dinner on the day you get back. Really can't wait to see you. Got to get ready to go home, wish I had a dog sled instead of my car. Take care.
Love, Mom

Katie Beach said...

Matt,
We are excited to see you in a few weeks...the snow is amazing! Corey & Scout are shoveling machines. We have another ultrasound on Tuesday...still not going to find out what it is. Please help me work on Corey about baby names...he cannot pick names! See you soon.

Corey & Katie

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.